Friday, July 6, 2012

You are “Fairy” Special FREEBIE!!

I’m back….and breaking a MAJOR blogging rule! 2 posts in one day?!?! Yikes!

I have been working on this little writing unit for what seems like FOR.EV.ER!! I am hoping to get it done very soon.

WritingThroughtheYearPreview

Below is a little writing freebie for all you wonderful ladies! It includes the fairy craftivity.

I plan to use it during the first few weeks when we talk about what makes us special.

Slide1

Click on the picture to download!

Happy Friday friends!! I’m off to eat a delicious Subway sandwich on scrumptious honey wheat bread. Yum!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, also from first grade. :) I've also given you the Liebster Blog award. Stop by and pick it up!

    ★ First-Graders from Outer Space ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angi!!! Thank you so much for the award!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to see your writing pack!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Lisa! I am very excited about it!

      Delete
  3. I love the "Look Whoo's in 1st grade" I am doing owls next year!! I am your newest follower! Check out my blog when you get a chance!
    Dani
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥
    and our Blogger Product Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute! Thanks!
    Patti
    pattib203@yahoo.com
    Primary Pizzazz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so cute! Can't wait to see it all. I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you stopped by my blog sometime.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete