Friday, August 10, 2012

...and the winner is


Is it sad that I am apparently so out of shape that the last 3 days of working in my room have made me SORE?! Really?!? This is not good. Maybe getting into shape could be my back to school resolution?!? Hmmm... Well, it's worth the thought. So...,in happier news...we have a winner for my writing packet!! Ms. Lindsey Phillips!!! Congrats! I will be emailing the packet to you. 
I will have this little packet on sale for the big TPT sale!!! 
I will be back on soon with a little share of some goodies I will be purchasing during the big sale. I am so stinkin' excited to get some items off my wish list and into my files!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited to have won my first giveaway ! Thank you for this great resource : )

    Lindsey
    http://phillipsecondgradestories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete