Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Back 2 School TPT Sale Haul!!

Oh yes!! I am super excited about these buys! There are still so many more things that I want need, but considering that I have already spent my last paycheck on school stuff, I kept it minimum. {Sigh} 
Side note: {I am posting from Blogger, which I am SO not use to....so hopefully all my "picture links" work correctly}
Ok, so here's what I scooped up for back to school:

This packet is amazing! Kelley has already sent me our classroom match! I am so excited to start our classroom connection with our partner!
Ok, seriously friends....this is just to stinkin' cute!! I already have my eyes out for a stuffed animal friend....and a pet carrier. 
This looks too fun! Can't wait to use it!! 
Super cute huh?! 
Annnnd....a TPT buy wouldn't be complete without something from THE Cara Carroll. {Not sure why this pic is blurry....grrr}. This is Cara's Saved by the Bell packet!....and I am in LOVE!!! You will see her rule posters from this packet in my classroom pics I will be posting very soon. 
Welp friends, those are my buys from today....I may have to get a few more tomorrow. :) 
Happy shopping!!!










5 comments:

  1. Great buys!! I bought Kelley's Pen Pals Packet too!! I can't wait to use it. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Kelley's pack!! It's wonderful! And I think I will be purchasing Reagan's class pet pack too :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I’m your newest follower! I am a Newbie Blogger too, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. I’m having a big 100 follower giveaway. I’d love it if you wanted to come on over for a visit sometime. Thanks!
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kelley's packet :) You grabbed a good one with that :) I haven't gotten the others ones yet, but they all look great :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout-out {and the purchase}!! I bought Cara's Saved by the Bell pack, too!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete