Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stachin’ through the Snow!!

Happy New Year friends!!!

I finally wrapped up my Stachin’ through the Snow packet. I was hoping to get some science and writing in the packet, but it just didn’t happen y’all. My little Rapunzel has the flu so between lysoling, cleaning up throw up, changing clothes, taking naps with her, watching Polar Express a gazillion times…it just didn’t happen. Breaks my heart when she is sick. I do not like it one stinkin’ bit!!

This packet has 10 ELA and 6 Math activities plus 2 craftivities.

Slide1  

You can snag it up tonight through tomorrow for 20% off!! Click {here} or on the picture below!!

Slide01

and if you leave a comment, I will choose 2 lucky winners tomorrow night to have this packet sent to their inbox. Make sure to leave your email!

Happy New Year!!!

14 comments:

  1. Would love to win a copy! Happy New Year!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little one is much better now! :-(

    Your packet looks wonderful.

    aliciamckee1st@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smitten with First was my first blog follower! I love these snowMEN with the stache. I hope to be one of the lucky winners!

    Happy New Year!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome. I hope I win!
    Jana
    Jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stache! I hope I am a winner!!

    Becky
    gafireman@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packet looks amazing!
    Sending hugs for your little one.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing!

    brooklynkate09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..I hope little Rapunzel gets to feelin' well again soon. Poor kiddo..having the flu is no fun at all!

    P.S. Crossing my fingers I'm a winner..because this little packet looks too stinkin' adorable!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!! :o)

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great!

    Jessica
    spencerjb0711@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so cute!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your packet looks super cute. Would love to be able to do this with my little firsties! I hope your little darlin is feeling better.
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete