Sunday, April 28, 2013

Y’all made me do it!!

Rachelle and Michelle made me do it!!! Smitten with First is now on Instagram!!! As if I am already not addicted enough to Instagram with my personal page?!?! Now I am EXTRA addicted!!

So, here’s the deal….every Tuesday teachers from all over the world will be posting a pic from their day for #teachertalktuesday. We will all be able to find each other through this hashtag.

teachertalktuesday 

I just love this! I jumped on board this early am and created an account for Smitten With First.

Here’s the 101 on Instagram via Rachelle:

-It is like Facebook, but with pictures

-You can make your profile private if you want

-You can write a caption under your picture and comment and/or like photos on others

So, if you don’t already have an Instagram account…you totally need to go get one!!…. No pressure!!

Find me @smittenwithfirst

 

5 comments:

  1. It will be SO fun!!!! I promise ;)

    Thanks for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    What The Teacher Wants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You will be happy you did!! Definitely following you! Can't wait for tomorrow. Love how we bloggers are taking over Instagram!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! You are a gold mine!
    Rachel
    the tattooed teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @rachel- you are too sweet! Thank you :)

      Delete