Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday!!

Happy 4th y’all!! I hope you are all having a fabulous fourth!! I am officially stuffed with brisket, BBQ sauce, potato salad, and sweet tea!! Yum!


While my other halves are resting up for fireworks tonight, I wanted to get on real quick to link up with Cara Carroll for her Throwback Thursday. I absolutely love her idea for this linky party! 
throwbackthursdaybutton
Today, I am ‘throwbackin’ to last summer when I wrote about these little back to school gifts that include a freebie!
******************************************************************************************
Original post from July 12, 2012.
Is summer really almost over?!?! I still have a million and one things to organize, make, take off my list,…{sigh}.
Ok, enough of that sappiness! I always love Meet the Teacher night! The kiddos are always so excited to see their friends, visit their Kindergarten teacher, and….completely nervous to meet their new teacher! It’s adorable. Every year I leave some sort of welcome goodie on their desk. I try to change it up each year to make it fun and different…and of course something very easy and quick since I am running around like a mad woman trying to get everything just right for the big night!
So..this year, I plan to leave these little cutes on their desks.
_-14-2
I bought the gum and the bags at the Dollar Tree {please tell me I am not the only one who feels the need to buy anything in that store just because it’s a buck?!?!}
_-11-2
You can grab these little tags for FREE. Just click the picture below!
Slide1 2
The download includes Wel-Gum tags to:
-our class
-Kindergarten thru 4th grade
-our team

Happy Thursday lovely ladies!
What little back to school gift do you leave on your kiddos desks?

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love them. I had a bulletin board like this one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are y'all?! This is such a cute idea! Thanks for throwin' this back for us! Stop by for my Throwback Thursday post plus a FREEBIE!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I SO want to hug you right now! You have just given me the perfect idea for my back to school hall display. I will blog about it tomorrow! I'll be sure to link to your tags too if that's ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to see it!! Yes, that would be perfect! Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  4. Loving your Wel-Gum freebie!! I usually do blowpops and with a tag that says "thanks for popping in!"..... I'm thinking we may be doing GUM this year though!! :)

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete