Sunday, August 25, 2013

Butterflies

Do you still get them?!? I certainly do….even after 5 years! Tomorrow is my first day back, and I still get SO excited to see all the little souls that God has given me to love and teach each day. I can’t wait!!
Tomorrow is also a huge day for our family! My little miss starts Kindergarten.

I am not sure who is more of a mess right now….the hubby or me!?!? 
While out shopping this weekend {shocker, I know} I let her pick out different things that she thought her teacher would need. Once we got home, I realized everything she picked out was PINK!! So, to put it all together…her teacher’s card says:
“I am tickled pink to have you as my teacher”.
BacktoSchool-1
We had Meet the Teacher Thursday, as well as in-service this week…that might explain me being MIA this week. I wish I would have taken more pictures from that night. But, the two that I did get are 2 of my favorite things about Meet the Teacher that I wanted to share. One thing I love to do is give my parents these Blending Up a Good Year contact magnets. They are perfect for them to hang on their fridge!
BacktoSchool-2 
I came across a similar idea last year on What the Teacher Wants and I knew I had to use them again this year. Click {here} to download these for free. This file is a PDF; you will need to write in your contact info.
Also, I love to give the kiddos a little treat when they come in! Last year I gave the kiddos {these}, but I wanted to change it up for this year. After seeing The Teeny Tiny Teacher’s adorable tags, I knew I had to make. Click {here} for the tags.
BacktoSchool-1-2
I know I am a bit late on posting these freebies…maybe you can save them for next year!
I am off to get some rest for our big day tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift for you daughter's teacher - she will LOVE it! Your back to school goodies look great! Good luck tomorrow!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgee! Your little one is so stinkin' cute! When my husband and I have kids, I hope our girls are as cute as she is! I'll be praying you get through tomorrow morning with minimal tears! :)

    Ashley
    Flying High in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Hope both of your first days are going well! :) Thanks so much for the freebies! I LOVE the recipe card!!

    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the freebies...perfect timing! Your little one is totally adorable and I predict you both will have a wonderful day AND year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is so precious! What a sweet gift! I am sure she will steal her teacher's heart!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL get butterflies and I am on year 17 in first grade! :) Your daughter is precious... My younger daughter started kindergarten last year and I couldn't believe it. This year, my baby is in my grade (first, but not in my school, boo) and my big girl is starting middle school! Aaaahhhh!

    Lindsey at Forever First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterflies never go away. I am convinced!
    Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete