Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week ‘13: Let’s Talk about Me!

After reading this post you will soon see just how much of awesomely cool person I am. Only kidding. 

If you read my post from last year, you saw that I am a wife… to a super cute guy, a princess’ momma, and a teacher just blogging about things that I enjoy! So, I am back today to share a little bit more about me for this fun linky party hosted by Blog Hoppin’!

1. This is my fifth year to teach first grade! I am still totally smitten for those little people. Love ‘em a ton!

GettoKnowMeLinky_3

2. If you walked into my classroom you would soon figure out that I am a lover of all things that involve a super cute cat with a red and white hat. My classroom is covered in it! Dare I say his name. More on that later.

3. If you follow me on Instagram, I’m sure you have figured out by now that I have a minor obsession with shopping. Yep, I’ll claim it as a minor obsession. I love to score cute items for cheap! Seriously how adorable are these pinstripe jeans?! Um, they were under 8 dollars!! Holla!!

GettoKnowMeLinky

4. Do you Costco? If you don’t, you must! I wouldn’t judge you one bit if you get a membership just to buy these insanely-ridiculously-delicious duet brownies! Pretty sure I am the only one in the house that eats these things! Problem? hmmm..maybe so, but they are worth the extra pounds! And, with a name like Duet Bites…who could resist?

GettoKnowMeLinky_2

5. I work at the best school on the planet. No doubt! We can do the harlem shake like non other!

SmittenWithFirst_HS-1

6. I’ll be joining in on the Texas Blogger Meet Up this weekend! So excited to meet some super talented ladies!

bloggermeetupclipart_zps66e2ab38

7. I have the most random taste in music. I like it all. Oldies, Texas Country, Hip Hop, Disney Radio, Worship, …. love it all.

8. I am the worst at waking up early! Pretty sure I could sleep ‘til noon if I didn’t have an alarm screaming at me! Love this!

Pinterest_MorningPersonECARD

9. I love, super love, big love my new free app on my phone called Your Move! The messages are amazing! My husband got me hooked on it. I love to listen to it in the mornings … or maybe I should say afternoons while I am getting ready for the day. 

logo

10. I am getting a student teacher this year!! Whoop whoop!! This will be my first year to have one! I am WAY looking forward to it! Have you seen this fun Student Teacher Pack from Rachelle over at What the Teacher Wants? Way cute! Can’t wait to purchase it!

See how cool I am?!?

Check out Blog Hoppin’ for their Teacher Week 13 Linky Party!!

teacherweek2

5 comments:

  1. Ekkk... I had to read your first post too!! I'm so excited about the NTX meetup, I'm going too!! Can't wait to meet all of you sweet ladies in person!!!

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fashion sense is adorable! Pretty sure I'm jealous every time you post a pic of your cuteness!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!! I love your little blog!!!

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle, I have a feeling we will get along well at the blogger meet up this weekend :) Is that weird to say? Oh well! I said it!! :) Can't wait!

    Ashley
    Flying High in First Grade

    ReplyDelete