Sunday, January 12, 2014

Peek at My Week {Jan. 13}

I know it’s been forever and a day since I last posted my lesson plans. One of my goals this week was to get my visual plans done and posted for you all. I had everything ready to go and just needed to add in my links to each picture. In the past, that has always been speedy quick thanks to {this} tutorial. Today….not so much. I went to my preview in Adobe Reader, and it looked completely different! I am not sure what is going on with it, but it did not give my the option to add a hyperlink. My toolbar with that option was gone! Major bummer and super frustrating!

So, until I can get that figured out, you can find all the links to each product right below my plans. I’ve made several math freebies for this week! Be sure to download them.

Slide1Slide2Slide3Slide4

Long I activities {here}

Math FREEBIES {here}, {here} and {here}

MLK,Jr. activities {here}

D5 Long I activities {here}, Sight Word activities {here} and {here}

Math Station activities {here}, {here}, and {here}

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience with the clickable links! Grrrrr! If you have any tips on how to make the toolbar reappear I would love to hear from you! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Just thinking about you today and praying for you!!! Just wanted to leave some love!!! I hope you have a fantastic day and are resting in God's arms today!! :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete