Monday, March 9, 2015

Shape, Rattle, and Roll

Next week we will start our 2D shape unit, and y'all....I canNOT wait! Shapes are one of my very favorite things in math to teach! 

I wanted some fresh ideas for teaching shapes this year so I piled some ideas I had in to one big pack


I wish we had enough time to get to every activity

To save you from my rambling, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Here's a look at what's included.







....and that's a wrap! I can't wait to get started on our Shape Files next week!

Leave your email address below and I'll choose a winner!


14 comments:

  1. Your ideas always look like so much fun compared to our math series! Would love a chance to win! tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Kristina.swearengin@hsv-k12.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!!!! Would love to win!!
    Sreneestewart13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing!! Eebender@crimson.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun!! I love the hat!
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun!!
    Sharladrummonds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to win this! We are starting our shape unit soon! crmezeske@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing! I would love this! cduar001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your stuff! Would love to win. dsporter123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute unit! It would help my Kinder class shape up!! : ) magsdismukes@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect shapes unit! I have a new student teacher and would love to give this to her for her first solo day! joMitchell2020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete