Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Makeover Madness Round 2

Oh boy. I'm not sure if this was a good idea for me to link up or a bad idea. I am literally wanting to re-do several things that I made over the past years. It is shameful

I'm back today with round 2 of Makeover Madness


I did a complete makeover on my Back to School craftivity pack. Y'all know how Pinterest is. They have so many fun back to school puns....

I took out nearly everything and started completely over. I even changed the look of the crafts. So, long story short....re-download. Here is a quick glimpse at what is included.  


If you read my post from yesterday then you know that hats are quite the big deal in our room. We will make these hats during the first week of school after reading a few books about rules and brainstorming some for our classroom. 

Then, I will pass out these certificates to all those who blew my socks off following the rules! 
Next up, 
I am a huge believer in letting our kiddos know that they are the smartest kids in the world! I strive everyday to build their confidence. That's where this craft comes in. After reading a few different books about character building, etc., we will complete this hat. I told y'all we had a thing for hats. Or maybe it's just me....

Then, I plan to use these certificates by mailing them to the kiddos during the first few weeks. I also thought about giving it to them when I see them go above and beyond. Hmmm....I'll have to think on this one. 


And lastly, these sunglasses! Thank you Ashley Hughes for the adorable sunglasses clip art. 


This one actually includes a writing page like the other ones. It is not pictured. I plan to print these sunglasses off and attach some goodies with it for Meet the Teacher. 

If you purchased this pack before, please re-download! 
If you would like to check this pack out, you can find it here

Whelp. We've had PT, OT, and art camp this week so this Momma is #exhausted. I will see you all later this week! 

4 comments:

  1. Hats ARE fun! Your hats are always so adorable, plus educational and practical, so really, you can't go wrong!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun activities! I love these!! I think my favorite thing to do with kiddos is "craftivities!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. You definitely can't go wrong with too many hats! Love that they have writing page too.

    ReplyDelete