Monday, June 15, 2015

Makeover Madness!

Long time no chat sweet friends! You know how it is. You're on the countdown for summer..last day of school happens...you're exhausted...all you want to do is sit on the couch and eat some potato chips and drink a DP. I get it. I totally do! That has been me the past few weeks too! 

Ok, I actually did have to get up early last week. Like 7 o'clock early! My school principals, the other team leads and I went to Austin for the TEPSA Conference. It was wonderful. 

Onto what this post is suppose to be about. I'm linking up with a few ladies today for some TPT Challenge fun



This week I gave my First Day was a Piece of Cake a little facelift. Sometimes I look back at fonts that I paired together, color choices, ideas and think I must have been asleep during it or something. I created this pack in 2013 and have used it at the beginning of every school year since. 



Ok. I still wouldn't call it FAB, but it looks MUCH better than before. Can I get an amen? 

Before creating this I wanted something quick and simple for my kiddos to take home to show off their first day of school fun. Hats are a big deal in my room so it started off as just that. 



I also included a writing option for the craftivity for those that would rather have that than a hat. 



....and a book option. 



You can find this pack on sale here

I hope to be back this week for a few more makeovers! Goodness some of mine need them!



7 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I especially love how interactive it is with the kids. I might just have to use this on the secondary level too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE that chevron paper you used on the cover! SUPER cute new cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm in love! I already own your "sticking to the rules" pack and that thing is gold! I love the little updates you made, it looks fab ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen I have had so much fun linking up! Please redownload the Sticking to the Rules pack. It has been completely redone.

      Delete
  4. Aaaamen! It looks great! I hope to makeover some more products, too. I'm glad this challenge is giving all of us the motivation we need! :)

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute Michelle!! If I teach an older grade this year I'll be sure to scoop it up for the first day of school!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete