Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week '15 - 5 Fun Facts About Me

It's Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin' this week and it is a complete MIRACLE that I am able to link up this week. We have spent the past week (first week of school, ahem) moving out of our house. Call me crazy! I'm pretty sure I have 6 new gray hairs just from this past week. Moving + 1st week of school = Gray City! 

Speaking of moving, for those do not know, we were blessed with a son in June 2014 that was born with Spina Bifida. He uses the coolest looking wheelchair around. Personally, I think it is way cooler than walking legs. He is pretty darn cute in it! We sold our house so that we could build a handicap accessible home for him. 


I am an absolute SUCKER for an inspirational graphic tee. Throw one on with some jeans and a kimono and you've got yourself a comfy get up! 


....and I even dress my babies in them all.the.time! Theirs will soon make a t-shirt quilt and hopefully be very inspiring for them when they are older. 

Can you tell we like to dress like triplets? #hubbyfeelsleftout


When I am not creating teacher materials, I love to illustrate what a verse means to me in my Bible. My daughter loves to do it too. You can read more about Illustrated Faith here


I have been in love with this handsome fella for 11 years. One of his favorite things to do is eat at Pei Wei. I am not a huge fan of Asian style food, but I will eat it just for him. I am a fried food and Mexican food kinda girl! I could eat chips and salsa at every meal. 


 We would love for you to link up this week. You can link up on Blog Hoppin', share on our Facebook page, your Instagram, or even on Periscope. 

Happy Teacher Week! 


7 comments:

  1. Your little man is so cute!! Love your matching family outfits :)
    You are a brave woman to tackle moving and back to school at the same time!!!
    -Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your post!! What a beautiful family
    I have never heard of the illustrating faith. How AWESOME!! What kind of Bible do you use for that? Just a journal one?! I am so intrigued by this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! It is called an ESV Journaling Bible

      Delete
  3. need to know where you got those shirts!!! :) email me?

    sarahdwyer@misdmail.org

    THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete