Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Mooseltoe sequencing FREEBIE

I shared this Mooseltoe sequencing activity on Instagram and as promised, I wanted to share the cards with you all. 

I love reading Mooseltoe by Margie Palatini. It brings all the giggles every.single.year! After reading it today, we reviewed sequencing and using our "signal" words. We used index cards...folded in half, to create the sequencing flaps. 


You can download the cards here and the Mooseltoe craft is available in my Jingle Bell Rock pack. 


If you need another fun Christmas activity, you can download this How to Catch Santa one here.  



SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!! I would love to pin them so I can reference them again but do not see a pin button??
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! There should be a small "pin it" button in the top left hand corner of the pictures.....if you move your mouse over the top left hand corner of each pic...it will pop up! :)

      Delete